1. I have a paralyzing fear of arachnids. I can't even type the specific name.
2. I wanted DeAnna to choose Jason.
3. I can still kick my face. Did it recently, and was very sore the next day.
4. I don't like steak.
5. Although I had fun in high school and college, it was nothing compared to the joy in my life right now.
6. I procrastinate.
7. I like sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee in the mornings.
8. Aside from my family (and not all of my family), there are only 2 people with whom I can completely be myself.
9. I do not cuss.
10. I get angry at smokers.
11. I tip well...usually.
12. I am insecure around new people.
13. I love to shop for my kids.
14. I can sing the entire intro song to Max and Ruby.
15. I wanted Will to win, and Katee to be runner-up. So, Joshua was a disappointment to me.
16. I am obsessive about having my nails painted. Since Coley has come along, that often doesn't happen as much as I want it to, and it drives me nuts!
17. I love to read.
18. I judge people. And I know that I shouldn't, but I do.
19. I do not think I am good with kids in general. I do OK with mine, however.
20. I know that I should want to exercise, but I don't want to.
21. I like to be in charge. I am a self-proclaimed "Bossy Pants."
22. I would go to Starbucks everyday if I could.
23. I am pretty darn excited for Thursday - the prospect of a new Office and a new Grey's makes me smile.
24. I prefer to write in a calendar as opposed to using my phone's calendar.
25. My favorite food is Italian.
26. I have never liked my legs.
27. I can hardly remember my life six years ago.
28. Medication works too well on me (unrelated to the fact that I can hardly remember my life six years ago - I am talking about small-time stuff like Tylenol PM or cold medicine).
29. I believe that a kidney stone is more painful than labor (with an epideral, mind you).
30. I hate buying/wearing jeans.
31. I cry at almost every episode of Grey's Anatomy and ER. And at almost every novel I read.
32. I tend to over-commit.
33. I want to read the bible, but I am overwhelmed. (I hope my devotion book will help with that feeling.)
34. I don't know how anyone could not believe in God after experiencing the miracle of children.
35. I am happy - genuinely happy.