Thursday, February 7, 2008

Night and Day

It really is amazing how different things look in the middle of the night when compared to the daylight hours. Cole is not sleeping very well at night - in fact, that's putting it mildly. He prefers to cry and cry, and reject his paci, and act hungry, and cry some more, and then pretend like he is sleeping...until we lay him in his bed...and then he goes back to the crying. And this was after two fairly decent nights. So, it is almost worse because we know he can do better. The two-and-a-half week old is just choosing not to. I guess he is already demonstrating some of his sister's stubborness.

But it is hard to stay frustrated with such a cutie! Here is a picture from his first "real" bath. He was not too pleased, to say the least.


Oh, and I got to meet Campbell today. So tiny and precious!!! I must say - knowing that one of my closest friends is also going through the new baby stage at the same time is very comforting. It makes me feel like I can do it because she also will be doing it. :)

Praying for at least a little sleep...

No comments: