Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Milestones

Wow - at the Posey household, we have reached major milestones lately! First of all, Daddy and Mia had a wonderful time watching Elmo's World - Sesame Street Live.



Cole has just been getting bigger...

and bigger...

and angrier...

and bigger...

and happier...


all the time! He has had a few nights of sleeping the entire night...and more than a few nights of not.

We took our first family trip to the zoo, and Mia absolutely loved it!


Cole seemed to enjoy himself too.


We have been spending many hours outside, where Mia enjoys drawing and blowing bubbles. :)


Mia has also learned all about dressing up (thanks to her cousins).

And she enjoys dancing around the house in interesting attire.

Chris and I celebrated our 4th anniversary with a fabulous Couples' Massage. We went to a Memorial Day picnic with our Life Group and had a great time. And I only have 2.5 more days of school until I am home with the kids!!! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for milestones! I can't believe how much he's grown...and Mia's piggies...OH. MY. GOODNESS. She is too cute! I'm so glad you only have 2.5 days left - I know you're so ready. We must get together soon. Miss you tons

Okay, I did it, I started a blog - you convinced me (zumthemum.blogspot.com)! I feel like a better mother now that I'm documenting things! Now if I can just figure out how to post a comment using my blog name. Technilogical...that's me!

Lauren said...

WOW!! I was so glad to see an update and pictures. We love the zoo...wish it were air-conditioned though.

drbaucom said...

Beautiful babies!!!!!! Glad for the new post. :)