Saturday, July 19, 2008

Over the Hump

There are a few events in my life that, after the fact, I can't imagine going through them again. And all of them are happenings that I would not trade for anything, but I am just glad to be through them...you know? Some of those events include (but are not limited to):
1 - My freshman year at Kilgore
2 - Moving - each and every time I do it
3 - The first few weeks at home with a new baby
4 - The latest home rennovations at the Posey household
We are FINISHED! Well, we have been finished with our part for awhile, but the floors are not completed and all is back to normal. Well, except for the fact that I have to call Lowe's on Monday due to the carpet in our closet that is coming up. If I can just ignore that fact, then I can pretend that we are finished.

And a recent Mia-ism...
Mommy: Mia, please do not take off your shoes in the middle of the store.
Mia: Mommy, don't get fustrated!
Yep, she knows the context of frustrated.

2 comments:

zum the mum said...

Oh that girlie makes me laugh! Your mom told me yesterday that she is just like you were when you were little! :)

I had such a blast with you and your precious kiddos yesterday. I will call sometime this week about going to check out dance classes. Miss Shelley's here we come!!! :)

kjmcswain said...

I can't imagine going through my freshman year at Kilgore again! But, I couldn't imagine going through it without you either!!! I'm so glad we got through it together & that we will NEVER have to do it again! :)