Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Half Birthday, Baby Boy!

Coley,

You turned 6 months old on Saturday, and I can't believe it has been half a year already. You are such a joy. Here are some recent discoveries:

1. You have started blowing raspberries, and you think you are pretty funny. You especially like to blow them when you have a mouthful of peas or carrots.
2. You have eaten a variety of veggies (green beans, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes) and desperately want to drink from a cup! If you see one, you start wriggling around and reaching our for it.
3. You laugh and smile all the time, and your favorite person is still your big sister.
4. You spend time in your saucer and your jumper. Those chunky legs will slim down in no time at the rate you jump!
5. You weigh 17 pounds, 3 ounces. Mia, at her 1 year check-up, weighed 18 pounds. :)
6. You roll quickly and are trying to crawl. Oftentimes, I find you under Mia's play-room table or under your jumper.
7. You are sensitive. When Mia's upset and crying, you start to cry. When you hear a loud noise, you pout that lower lip and the tears start to fall.
8. You are still a cuddle bug and I love it!

I love you more than I could ever explain. You are my precious son, and I thank God for you every single day.

2 comments:

zum the mum said...

Raspberries are my favorite! He needs to teach Campbell how to do it! Love that sweet boy.

Kelli said...

He's SO stinkin' cute, Kristi! :) I can't wait to meet him in person. I think we're planning a trip sometime in September, so we'll have to get together.