Friday, August 8, 2008

My Boy

Coley is growing so fast that I can hardly stand it. He is so sweet and so happy...unless he is tired. But we are (finally) getting the hang of naptimes. Some of those naps are even in his bed! :) He is almost sitting up on his own and he desperately wants to crawl. He is getting pretty good at rolling wherever he wants to go.



Look at that belly! Seriously, he is a solid guy and getting so heavy. At six and a half months, he weighs almost as much as Mia weighed at one year.


And here's a classic paci face.


Napping in the swing with Cookie Monster. C00kie is dressed as a bunny - it was for Easter.

My two favorite guys, hanging out at Uncle Kenny's pool.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww the precious boy is growing up so dang fast! It was so great seeing you at the show off and I can't wait to hear how those sweet kids are doing! I miss you a bunch! Keep in contact about the wedding hair : )
-Courtney

Kelli said...

Too darn cute! I LOVE the first picture of him in the chair-I just want to squeeze those little rolls. Boys are great!

Lauren said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! Coley is adorable!! and the twin of his sister!

zum the mum said...

I just might have to eat him up!!! That sweet little fuzzy head is to die for!

Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Could he get any cuter?! Oh, my goodness!!!