Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Little Dancer

So, I have officially watched my daughter in her first performance. The studio performed at my great aunt's assisted living home this weekend, and it was pretty darn precious. As you will see, Mia was a little disoriented at the beginning, and the cuteness of it brought tears to my eyes! I know that I watched the entire song with a goofy-looking grin on my face. She loves to watch it on video and sing along with herself. Ahh...it's only just begun...and I love it!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

UMM...PRECIOUS!

drbaucom said...

So sweet!!!!

zum the mum said...

Wow...I think I had that silly grin on my face watching the video. TOO CUTE! I love it.

Kelli said...

Kristi, that is ADORABLE!! She was precious! :)

drbaucom said...

I know!!! We kept looking at them and smiling. It was like seeing a unicorn... not really, but you know what I mean! They are like celebrities.